Friday, July 11, 2008
Got up this morning and knew I was going out, but I didn't figure out where yet. So I narrowed it down to any place with Diva. Haha. So I ended up going to Bugis. Haven't been there for ages.
Dorothy Perkins was having a sale! Looked through their racks but didn't find anything I liked. Well some jeans were going for $39 and I tried on a pair of white skinny flares but I guess my booty is too small! Hahaha. Other parts fit nicely, but there was definitely a gap at the back.
Bought some necklaces and headbands at Diva. I wanted to buy the whole store but you know.
Also picked up some jet-black hair dye. I was a bit sorry to see the old shade covered up because it was a nice brown - no purple anymore! - but brown hair doesn't make me feel spunky at all and doesn't make my skintone 'pop' or anything. Anyway. Black hair. I'll definitely look a bit on the scary side on some occasions especially sans make-up, but other than that I think I look OK. Or maybe that's just me. Haha. I was a bit perturbed when my mom came home and warned me I shouldn't dye my hair again these few months, but nevermind.
Extremely sleepy, and I refuse to think about work at all. I know I have to sometime but we've just done with our last batch of work! IS modules are a waste of my time but still have to pass them anyway. Or hopefully I can trade in my French for one of them. sigh.
i thought the world of you
9:37 PM